Sunday, August 16, 2009

Do'ers Profile: SnapDragen!

I have never met Janet "SnapDragen" Lemon. In a fair world, someday I will. You see, Janet and I were first introduced through the miracle of the Intarwebz, through RoadBike Review, a site I visit to yuck it up with like-minded cyclists. Snap is funny, self-deprecating in a healthy way, exhibits a general joie de vivre that makes those around her better and shares my affinity for seven-legged spiders. I think she may have also been the very first person to join Team Fish or Cut Bait when we started all of this madness three years ago. Thanks Janet: you're a gem...and a Princess!


Home: Northern California
Age: Not quite dead yet...
Profession: Management Systems Analyst, but I want to be a Princess.
Hobby: Evidently it has become having surgery......I like bikes and making jewelry too.
Last Book Read: Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann
Last Accomplishment: Survived Cooper’s party
Quote: "I am quite certain that given a cape and a nice tiara I could save the world."
Why You Support Team Fish or Cut Bait: Because cancer sucks, and I don’t want to lose any more friends.

Here's your tiara, Snaps. You earned it.


Want to join SnapDragen on Team Fish? CLICK HERE.

No comments: