Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do'ers Profile: Nick "Ninjabookey" Bromberg

Nick Bromberg is about as crazy a cat as you will ever know...I hope things work out with him and Danica. I've spent a lot of time thinking about Nick this year, and about how blessed we are to have our health. One can go through an entire lifetime and take health for granted, or we can brush our mortality from time to time and realize how wonderfully and fearfully we are made. I'm glad to know you, Ninja.

Home: A Place With A NASCAR Track
Age: Just started my 25th trip around the sun. My life is over as I know it.
Profession: I write stuff, I read stuff, but mostly I dream about stuff
Hobby: Things that start with the letter "s"
Last Book Read: Among the Thugs. The one lasting image from this book I probably shouldn't share, but if you read the book, you'll know it when you read it.
Last Accomplishment: Seven straight strikes on Wii Bowling. Twice. In two days.
Quote: "He's used to driving her down in there and cocking her sideways."
Profile: Wanna cyber? A/S/L please.
Why You Support Team Fish: How can anyone pass up a supporting role in One Nut to Live?

Wanna be like a Ninja? CLICK HERE to support Team Fish.

No comments: