Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do'ers Profile: Karen "Madkat" Price

I have known Karen through the wonders of the Intarwebz for a little over a year now, a fellow Cup of Joe denizen from Beginner Triathlete. We actually started an e-mail exchange from last year's Team Fish excursion into the LiveSTRONG Challenge. Karen's friends and family have a long history of dealing with cancer and we spent a lot of time talking about that. She even brought another friend in to support Team Fish in honor of her husband. HUGE THANKS thanks for being part of Team Fish, and to you and your family for fighting the good fight.

Home: Santa Rosa, CA
Age: 39 - old enough to know better, but still young enough to get away with it
Profession: Facebook Farmer and part-time Production Manager - like a cross between a cat-herder and a sweeper in the sport of curling.
Hobby: acting as human cat furniture, playing dumb, and rockin' the house
Last Book Read: The Random House Rhyming Dictionary, 4th Edition
Last Accomplishment: I came up with a pretty good pun the other day. When walking along the trail with some friends, we saw some dog droppings. When we came by it again on our way back, I mention that I thought I'd see it before, and was having a strong sense of DejaPoo.
Quote: "I'm so into you, But I'm way too smart for you. Even my henchmen think I'm crazy. I'm not surprised that you agree. If you could find some way to be A little bit less afraid of me, You'd see the voices that control me from inside my head Say I shouldn't kill you yet."
Profile: A failed perfectionist, an optimistic realist, and the nicest you'll ever meet.
Why You Support Team Fish: Because Rob promised he would clean my gutters.

If you want me to clean your gutters, CLICK HERE to join Team Fish!

No comments: