Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do'ers Profile: Eric Martin

The second in the Colorado contingent...who knew? I have known Eric for many years and seen him enter triathlons (he's competed at the half-Ironman level: FREAK!), road races, and marriage, all with amazing success. His drive and his wit make him a force to be reckoned with, but mostly I admire his eclectic interests. He's talking about moving east, but everything I have read about Colorado makes me wonder if he's lost his marbles. He's on Team Fish, so probably. It's a prerequisite.


Home: Lafayette, CO
Age: 27
Profession: Auditor
Hobby: Triathlon, Cooking, Mountain Biking, Hanging out with my wife
Last Book Read: Paleo Diet for Athletes
Quote: "Start slow, pull back, and fade."
Profile: I like going fast.
Why You Support Team Fish: I find Fish an inspiration in the way he attacks life with such vigor and positivity. Plus, cancer sucks.


Thanks for being part of Team Fish, Brother! Want to join him -- CLICK HERE!

No comments: