Thursday, August 18, 2005

He's not bad, he's just drawn that way...

My friend Julie sent me this interesting story from the Moscow News. Everytime I want to complain about our government (read as: daily), I realize how truly fortunate we are. I mean, these guys were arrested for drawing freakin' cartoons.

Still, it's enabled me to be less cynical about the Belarussian government. At least they have identified the problem. It's those out of control kids and their cartoons. I'm sure that is what contributes most to the lack of resources, poverty, despair and rampant cancer rates in the country. Relax, Belarus--things just got a whole lot better.

By the way, as a bicyclist, and a huge fan of irony, I love the sleeves on his shirt in this cartoon--they look like knockoff LiveStrong bands he's wearing. Hey Al! You can find the real ones here, from an organization doing something about cancer.

1 comment:

FishrCutB8 said...

You can say that again!