Friday, August 15, 2008

Shaving the Wookie Fish--Part III (The Hard Stuff)

So I run the tub water and get it nice and warm; running it over my legs makes me feel sooooooo good. The clippers really did a number and my skin is burning at this point.


I break out the shaving soap. I had made up my mind it was go-time, got everything set up, then found out I was out of shave cream. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? There was JUST enough left for my morning shave, which left me with a dilemma: Go out and get more or go with the old-fashioned shaving soap. I decide on...


Apply the soap....


...and apply the razor.



Okay. KNEES and ANKLES! What the carp? Who the heck designed these things? Seriously. There is no way knees, ankles and razor blades should ever be near each other. EVER! This sucks. I am so nervous, I can barely touch the razor to my skin. But, I do, and it goes surprisingly well. I can't believe how much hair is left after the clippers, but the fact my razor keeps getting gunked up shows me just how true this is. Lather and shave the thighs....


...and go over the legs one more time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robbie, Welcome to the world of women's shaving. :) I must say your legs look cute.

Joyce(Oliver)Stahle