Monday, September 26, 2005

Just some random stuff....

Rack him...
I thought I was having a bad day, until I saw this poor guy...


Weather or not....
Apparently, our weather has been stolen! I didn't believe it either, until I saw an article about Scott Stevens. An he's a weatherman, so MUST know!

When Irish eyes are smiling...
It looks like my people might be on the right track. I certainly hope so...

Interesting stats...
They say baseball is a game of statistics. Here's one I have NEVER seen:
Researchers charting emergency-room visits in that baseball-crazed city during last year's championship season found that ER caseloads dipped by 15 percent on days with televised, important games -- especially when the Sox were belting home runs and playing well. One more reason for people to be yelling, "Go SAWX!"

You just know...
...this one cannot end well. If they can't even punch a ballot, how in the world are they going to shoot the bad guy?

It's in the tea leaves...
Don't report "unhealthy" news in China. According to this article:
Under the new rules, which went into effect immediately after they were made public by Xinhua, any online news service found to be reporting false or distorted information could be fined up to $3,700.
Ummmmmmm...okay. Government controlled media is a bad thing! If I'm wrong, you can sue me.

Anybody out there making plans for Ramadan...
...might want to consider changing their plans, according to this report.

And remember...
According to my friend Joe, no matter how bad things seem, it could always be worse.

No comments: