Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My Day...

So today I had a tractor-trailer roll over in front of my car on the way to York.

I was in a place that was declared at high risk for a tornado.

I was almost crushed between another tractor-trailer and a guard rail on the way to York.

I just missed a hail storm that dumped golf-ball-sized hail on the midstate.

I passed through a storm where I was in sunshine one second and could not see the next, like those old movies of walking into waterfalls.

And, on the way back to the office, I asked, "What else?" The guy at the light next to me rolled down his window and tossed out a chicken bone drumstick right in front of my car.

I'm so glad today is over.

1 comment:

Fishmagic said...

Wow, after all that, a guy offered you a chicken bone, you're a lucky man, Fish.