Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Maybe I was Misleading You...

Yesterday I posted this picture of a linear accelerator.


My friend Eric wanted to know if mine looked like this...If I was able to request other pictures...if I got to play Nintendo? The truth is: NO. Mine sits in the back of a dimly lit room, with no picture on the ceiling, no brightly lit machine. Mine isn't even new and shiny like this one. It's more like this artist's rendition, showing how one is rotated through different angles:


Okay, maybe it's not that bad...but it's not like the first picture, either...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, brother!
I say you go with leeches and bloodletting.

FishrCutB8 said...

Ironically, I read about a year ago that leeches were making a medical comeback. Perhaps Tyler Hamilton should have considered tham as a first option....