Sunday, October 04, 2009

A Career in Bikes? Sign Me Up...Maybe...


The Art of Manliness has an interview with Luke Elrath, product manager (design and marketing) for Breezer Bicycles in Philadelphia, offering insight into just what his job is like. It certainly sounds glamorous and fun...
On the 15th day of a recent trip oversees I found myself atop Five Finger Mountain above Taipei beginning a descent where I would hit speeds exceeding 40 mph. The sun was just coming up and burning away the mist in the valleys below, and I was doing what I truly love to do in a beautiful, exotic locale.


...but, of course, there's the other side, too...
The time spent away from home for factory visits, trade shows and promotions leaves less time to spend with my incredibly supportive wife. Though few and far between, the best trips have been the ones in which she joins me.


I think I'd miss the Fish Family too much to travel the way Elrath does. Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE.

No comments: