Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving

Spent a lot of really good time with the family, and, clearly, not that much in front of the computer. To my friends in the cyber world, my apologies. Suffice it to say I'm convinced my priorities were spot on.

Highlights
That being said, there is really not a whole lot to report. I went visited the in-laws for the holiday. I was expecting to have blog meat of epic proportions with that single visit, yet it was pleasant, down-to-Earth and thoroughly enjoyable. Not much you can say about a holiday where everything is fine.

We also got the lights up around the house and have started preparing for my 40th birthday. We had some friends over to practice our cocktails on. The party is going to be a martini Rat-Pack style affair with close friends and family.

I played golf. It's about 60 degrees, which is unheard of in Pennsylvania in November. Even more unheard of is me shooting a 103, since I've only played 1 or 2 times a year for the past 3 years. I had my fair share of bad shots (two bunker-to-bunker shots-UGH!) but I also had some great shots. And, I was hitting my ancient 3-wood about 220 and straight...sweetness.

No comments: