Thursday, November 17, 2005

This trade just HAS to be done...

With all of the talk about "to" and where he is heading, I found this article more than just little amusing. Randy Moss is already taking shots at to, and they aren't even teammates...yet. As I see it, the REAL fun and games will start when they are both enthroned on the dais of Raider Nation.

"You know, T.O. is his own player; I'm my own player," Moss said. "We have no similarities whatsoever. I'm a playmaker, he's a playmaker. It's just who makes the most plays is what separates me and him."

Moss also said NFL is taking "the fun away from the game" by restricting how players can celebrate their achievements on the field.

Moss was fined $10,000 for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during Minnesota's playoff win last season and also drew criticism for leaving the field with 2 seconds left in a regular-season loss against Washington.


Let the games begin....

No comments: